I'm just a ghost running through the halls...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Don't Call It A Come Back...

While the rest of the blogsphere was worshiping at the alter of The Arcade Fire I decided to take a little time off. Actually it was kind of imposed on me by the fact that the hosting company I used went belly up and stole my old domain. After many failed attempts to recover it I have decided to move on and blog another day. So here I am, back in the swing of things. Since we last spoke I got a new job and a new car, both are better than the old ones. I have also given up on politics and now I spend most all of time being a professional music snob. In the days, weeks, and months to come I hope to provide you all with more of my witty banter as well as the occasional must hear mp3. Stay tuned... Good things to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home