I'm just a ghost running through the halls...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Life With An iPod

After months of putting it off I finally got myself an iPod. I know I am little behind the times but I am finally catching up. After having it for two days I have decided that it is the coolest thing I have ever owned. I even beats my DVD player and microwave. Like everyone says it has totally changed the way I listen to music for the better. I love the shuffle feature. This morning on the way to work I heard 2 Radiohead songs, and one each by Morphine, Nine Inch Nails, and Squarepusher. I would have never mixed these songs on my own, but it turned out to be a nice early morning mix. I am sure this is a sign that my iPod loves me as much as I love it. The only problem so far has been loading it up. I have been uploading albums every waking moment for the last 2 days and I am still only at 3 gig out of 40. I am sure the diligence and time will pay off ten fold. Everyone needs an iPod, it will change your life...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike H. said...

Damn you and your praise Byron. I'm THIS close to swipeing my card. Must... not... give in to... iPod... power.

September 3, 2004 at 8:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home